Protecting you

Quoteline 0161 480 0170

Off-licence insurance

Metcalfe Insurance Services offers a range of insurance policies for off licences and wine merchants who need to cover their assets for possible loss or damage, and also protect themselves from potential liability claims from employees and the public.

We have extensive experience in off-licence insurance and can insure off licences, wine merchants and vintners as well as many other retailers.

Through Metcalfe Insurance brokers you can insure your off-licence for:

  • Property Damage including glass breakage, fire and theft damage
  • Interruption to business and loss of projects
  • Public Liability
  • Product Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Commercial Legal Protection
  • Loss Of Money
  • Goods in Transit

Enquire & we'll call you back

Use the enquiry form on this page and we'll call you back at your convenience during office hours (be sure to leave a number we can contact you on).

If you prefer to phone, during office hours you can call us on 0161 480 0170 to get answers directly from one of our specialists.

Tweet this page Tweet this page Share this page Share

A woman looking at a bottle of wine in a wine merchant or off licence

We can call you ..